WELCOME TO TIMES WITH THE KING!

This is where I pour out my heart to the Lord.
I want to share this place of peace and love with you.
Let's soak in His presence and grow together.
The Spirit and the Bride say "Come!




Thursday, June 9, 2011

TURBULENCE IN YOUR LIFE?



TURBULENCE IN YOUR LIFE?


HE IS OUR STABILITY, HE LEADS US
AND REACHES OUT HIS HAND


The Light of the World showing the way in Turbulent Storms.


I love this picture above of Jesus being our candle of light in dark times. I don't know who the artist is, but it makes me cry to think about how many times Father God was there for me during stormy times in my life.


My thought today: After talking with some people who have been going through some turbulent times lately (and who hasn't?!) I got a picture in my mind of people in an earthquake or hurricane. what do you do in such times?? You try to grab on to something stable right??? If we would grab on to the Lord, He will cause us to become stabilized in these rocky times.. He is our Rock, our strong tower, our ever present help in times of trouble.





Luv You All,

Donna/Donsie  3/15/11

No comments:

Post a Comment